1. There is no battery leakage problem, the battery does not contain liquid electrolyte, and uses colloidal solids.
2. It can be made into a thin battery: with a capacity of 3.7V 400mAh, its thickness can be as thin as 0.5mm.
3. The battery can be designed into various shapes.
4. The battery can be bent and deformed: the polymer battery can be bent at a maximum of about 90 degrees.
5. It can be made into a single high voltage: the battery with liquid electrolyte can only obtain high voltage by connecting several batteries in series. Since the polymer battery itself has no liquid, it can be made into a multi-layer combination in a single cell to achieve high voltage.
6. The capacity will be twice as high as that of a lithium-ion battery of the same size.